Saturday, January 8, 2011

And on the first day...

Alright, let's get this narcissistic pursuit underway.

This blog is going to be where I collect my thoughts on various aspects of my life, mainly the areas of Game Design, Programming, Gaming, uh... That pretty much sums up most of my life.

Also likely to end up as a massive link fest archive of all the interesting things I find, so I don't lose them.

In the same vein this will be where I store little titbits about programming, how-to guides for things I can't find online, or find myself repeating all too frequently. You see I have a memory like a sieve, so unless I am repeating things daily I tend to forget them. This can be a problem in my career as most of programming is just a series of little tricks, the more tricks you know the better off you are.

However, if you only need a certain 'trick' once a month, or once a year it's very easy to forget. This blog is ideally going to be my defence against this.

No comments:

Post a Comment